Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weasel Dreams

On a early schwagstock,it got a little cold at night and that was actually really "cool" because everybody gathered around three or five big fires scattered through the woods and wandered from one to the other with their drums
Pogo and Jangles were in their big cage in my van, together in their hammock with all my blankets over it and under their own blankets
I went back to check if they were warm enough
I was tripping very sweetly
and when I slipped my hand into the cage
and under their blanket
they swirled around under my hand like a mink yin-yang and shared weasel dreams with me
I kept my hand there for I don't know how long
They had always been sharing their spirit world connection with me but
my head was not receptive enough before.
I don't remember what I saw through closed eyes but remember it as "why I like LSD".

No comments:

Post a Comment